Monday, May 12, 2014

Mary & Ben | Margate Resort | Lake Winnipesaukee | NH Wedding

 Mary and Ben had a winter wedding on Lake Winnipesaukee and I absolutely loved it!  Being a “snow person” and lover of the lakes and mountains, I was extra excited to be a part of their big day.   I was fortunate enough to have met Mary and Ben (and their lovable dog Iris) last summer for their engagement session and had a blast photographing them.  I felt like I had known them for years!  They are fun, outgoing and so down to earth.  I also want to mention that Mary is super creative.  Seriously!  All the details… that was Mary’s crafty talent at work.  I think she needs to give me lessons… : )

I also want to give a very special thank you to my dear friend Danielle for helping me shoot their wedding.  You are so talented and I was honored to have you by my side.


Mary and Ben, I wish you a life filled with love and happiness.  Congratulations!   






 

Venue: The Margate

No comments:

Post a Comment