Monday, July 28, 2014

Duke's Christening | New Hampshire

Earlier this summer, I had the privilege of photographing little Duke's Christening and his lovely family.  This session was a mix of many wonderful things - a lovely family, a cute little boy (his siblings were also adorable!), a beautiful home and an intimate special ceremony celebrating Duke.  Duke's Christening was on the front lawn of their New Hampshire home.  Duke was surrounded by family and friends, who clearly love him and his family.  I've never been to a Christening that was so beautiful and I absolutely loved that it was done in the privacy of their own home.   I am so blessed to of had the opportunity to photograph this special day.  Thank you for letting me photograph this special day.

Here are a few of my favorites that show just how beautiful the day was :)

Have an event coming up?  Want to get out from behind the camera and into some photographs?  
Contact us for information and availability on our small event packages!











No comments:

Post a Comment