Friday, August 23, 2013

Jill & Mike | The Galleria Banquet Room

Jill and Mike were married earlier this year in beautiful sunny Florida.  Since it was a destination wedding, they decided to have a “home reception” at The Galleria Banquet Room for family and friends who were unable to attend.  I’ve known Jill since she was in pre-school.  Her family and mine, grew up in the same small NH town and lived about two miles away from each other.  So when they asked me to be their photographer, I was beyond excited! 
When I met up with Jill and Mike before their reception, I immediately could sense the love they have for each other.  They were so sweet and knew exactly what to do to make each other laugh.  They are one of the most fun couples I have met – I mean just look at those sunglasses! – and I wish them nothing but love, happiness and laughter....and lots of dancing...let's just say they both have some killer dance moves : )  Congrats!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment